3.03.2009

Cars...

So you may know that this past december we were in a car accident in Bremerton. It's a pretty crazy intersection, and we're not really sure what happened, but we do know that the end result was a bit of a headache. After finally getting the car to a repair shop, we waited nearly two months for our ::awesome:: insurance to do their job. (And by awesome, I mean we're actively researching new insurance companies!)



Initially, they told us this wasn't totaled. That was because they were trying to price the car WAAAAY beyond it's actual value. Luckily, their resistance turned into our rewards! We waited it out, I called them nearly every day, and today we're the proud owners of a beautiful 2009 Nissan Rogue. (I would post a picture of ours, but (a) we haven't taken a picture yet and (b) it's dirty and that just won't do for the internet!)



The salesman who sold us the Rogue literally lives a few buildings away and the dealership is maybe 2 miles from our house. We hadn't had good experiences the few times we had been to this dealership before, but after going to Puyallup to look at the Rogue there, we felt educated enough to fight back if we needed to.

Anywho, I thought I would start with something more recent and then maybe later post some pictures and tales from our first seven months as husband and wife!

0 comments: