10.04.2009

Around the House

We spent this weekend hanging out around our house and finishing some projects that we had started and not quite completed.  Tim has gotten a "project bug" and so I've been trying to find things for him to do, so he doesn't go crazy.  Those two projects are expanding the amount of hanging space in the closet and creating an area for me to hang my purses.  I guess Tim doesn't appreciate having my bags all over the house.  Whatever.  :-)

When I say that we expanded the hanging space in the closet, you would think that would be for me, right?  Nope, it's all for Tim.  My husband has more clothes than me, no joke.




The new level, now Timmy has two levels


All of his shirts in the hall closet, the rest were sprawled on our bed


Re-organizing...he did let me have the tall hanging space for my dresses! :-)


So after finishing the closet, he started working on my purse hooks.


Sanding it down after I painted it the wrong color...whoops!


Attaching the hooks took a lot of measuring


Attaching it to the wall


Painting over the screws...with the right color


Testing it out

This is what's been going on for us when we haven't been out on our adventures.  The next project is building a headboard.  We've been scoping out upholstery fabrics and Tim is coming up with a design.  Hopefully we'll get that done before Japan, but if not, he'll have something to do when we get home!

0 comments: