11.16.2009

On stage and on camera

I just got a CD of some on stage shots of the show I'm currently in, Murder on the Nile, and I would like to share some of my favorites with everyone!



The official headshot


Being photographed for the local paper



Reassuring my "boss"



"Mon dieu, what ees eet?! What has happened?"



"Oh Monsieur..."




"...elle avait tant d'espirit, tant de beaute..."


"Monsieur wishes my help..."


So there's a little teaser for everyone!  I hope everyone who has attended has had as much fun seeing the show as I have had being in it!  I am absolutely, 100%, enjoying this experience and I can't wait to do it all again! This coming weekend will be my last weekend in the show, so if you'd like to see it (for the first, second, or third time) let me know!  The last two weekends have actually been SOLD OUT! :-) Whoo hoo!!!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Shawn and I can't wait to see it! After looking at your pictures, I am even MORE excited!