3.09.2011

Rainy Day Pottery

Last Friday Laurie came down to visit for the afternoon. Tim got to have lunch with us prior to work, but the afternoon was ours to fill. Anything that would take place outside, was out of the question (if you can't tell from the title of the post). I suggested pottery painting and it just so happened that Laurie had been wanting to do that for a while!

Laurie chose to decorate a pasta bowl...
Her finished product...
After the fact, Laurie realized that when the bowl is full, it goes from saying "Eat." to "Fat." We figure it will be the best diet supplement ever. :-)

And I worked on an oversize mug for Tim's daily tea...
If you can't tell, I was trying to do an argyle pattern.  It started out so well.  And then it just went downhill...
My blue diamonds turned into random blue lines. If you know Tim, you know how precise everything has to be with him, so it went from being Tim's tea mug to a family mug. 

Here's the inside...
I'll pick up the finished products sometime this week!


Photobucket

0 comments: