I knew before we came down that I wanted to continue my theater experience in SoCal. Little did I know that I would need headshots so quickly after arriving! Unfortunately, it's not in the cards for me to get professional ones done - there's not enough time. After getting the "ok" from the audition coordinator to use a regular ol' photograph, I had Timmy do an impromptu photo session.
Now I need some help deciding which one to use:
Option A
Option B
Let me know what you think in the comments! The audition is in one week, so send your good vibes my direction.
4 comments:
I like option A better, I like the lighting more.
I vote for B. It shows more of your lovely hair.
I like option A a bit more, but I think both are great. I like the angle/head tilt appearance of option A.
If it helps to add more confusion, Sarah prefers option B.
Post a Comment