So what's the contest??
Where in the World are Ari & Tim??
You may have noticed our current blog header is made up of 10 pictures. They are from some of our wanderings, both together and separately. Your goal is to tell me "Where in World" we were in the picture!
Here's a grid showing the number of the picture for your reference:
This will be a "points based" game. You'll get more points based on how specific you are with your answer. For example, take this picture...
You'd get:
1 point for Yokohama, Japan & 1 point for Landmark Tower Observatory
If you could tell me what direction we were facing or what floor we were on, you'd get more points for that, and my eternal respect for paying that much attention! :-)
Of course, reading the blog does give you somewhat of an advantage, these are somewhat recycled pictures...
Leave your guesses in the Comments or shoot me an email by Monday, March 1st at 10:00pm JST.
Bonus point if you tell me what time that is where you are located!
If this works out, there will definitely be another game and MORE PRIZES!

2 comments:
Who won? I want to know how close I was! :)
I am so bummed I missed this! I hope you do another round!
Post a Comment