On Monday we checked out of our condo in Downtown and moved into a hotel suite on Coronado. I don't think I ever posted pictures of our wonderful condo, so I thought I would share them here! These were taken on Monday as I was getting ready to take the last load down to our car and turn in the keys.
The view of our Front Door and the long, narrow hallway.
The laundry closet is on the left and there's a full bathroom on the right.
The main living area.
Our dining room and kitchen.
The master bedroom. (It was a $#%&@ to put up blackout curtains in those windows!)
The master bathroom. The walk-in closet is to the left of this photo.
We also put up a curtain in the doorway, so Tim or I could get ready without disturbing the other person.
Looking out from the master bedroom/hallway. I had a love/hate relationship with those windows!
It was great to feel like the condo was open to the world, but they faced SW, so it got HOT when the sun was out...which is like 90% of the time. Plus, we were so close to street level that everyone could see everything that we did when they were open...there were no naked laundry runs to the living room!
This was our building. Our condo was directly above the bagel shop.
I develop strong attachments to the places I live, so it was difficult for me to leave on Monday. I've been on the verge of tears about leaving San Diego, but I knew that the end of our time here would come eventually...I just wish it didn't come so quickly! I feel so blessed to have been able to spend so much time here and to have made so many wonderful memories along the way.To celebrate their last 'real' day of work, Tim's boss took everyone to lunch at Searsucker...it just so happens that his wife and I had a lunch date there too!
We let them crash it. All 20 of them!








0 comments:
Post a Comment