To start things out, we went on our first solo vacation..our honeymoon!
Following that, I moved in to our condo in B-town, Tim headed back to work, and I started looking for a job. Before we knew it, it was Halloween. Of course we had to carve pumpkins...
We also spent an evening with our friends J&B at the Haunted Kit.sap Fairgrounds.
Tim's birthday IMMEDIATELY followed and we celebrated with dinner and presents!
FINALLY, it was time for the holiday season. We kicked off the celebrations by finding the most AMAZING christmas tree farm in the world. Because we don't have a truck, we coerced our friend J to take us and he was in awe of the view from the farm, so he asked for a picture of it with him in it! :-) We also loved being able to pick the theme for our tree and buy all new ornaments to really make it our own.
After celebrating an early christmas with my family, we spent christmas eve/day and the following week with Tim's family. I don't remember having such a "white christmas!" We literally spent the entire holiday playing in the snow, but at their house and at Big White in Can.ada.



New Year's was spent eating ice cream and drinking sparkling cider. We spent a day in Seattle with our friends S&J and then ventured out to Ocean Shores to visit them. It was cold and rainy...typical Ocean Shores weather! :-)
I finally found a job mid-January selling wedding, bridesmaids, and formal dresses in Silver.dale. Tim's getting deep into his studying and enjoys the fact that I work weekends so that he doesn't have to feel guilty about going into work.
Well, I think that's a pretty thorough update! I hope everyone has a GREAT week!
1 comments:
Hi Honeyz -
You've had quite a year!
Happy Monthiversary.
Love, Mom XXXOOOXXX
Post a Comment