12.08.2011

Jingle Bell Card Display.

I love receiving Christmas cards.

But I've struggled for a long time on how to display them. Not this year.

This year I had a plan.

I google searched and I found the BEST idea.

Jingle Bells.

The inspiration...
From Centsationalgirl.com


My supplies...
I wrapped the green bead garland around the silver garland to give the bells something to "hang on" to, so that they wouldn't slide around. Plus, it was a pretty cheap silver garland, so the green adds just the right amount of pizzazz!

Laying it all out...
Our carpet is covered in glitter. As it should be.
The finished product...

 I made the wreath last year from some leftover ribbon and felt. Not too shabby. 

When Tim and I tried the bells the first time, the cards slid right out. It might have been because of the size of the bells (or the cheapness), but I made it work. 

It turned out pretty well, if I do say so myself! And the best part, is that I can disassemble everything at the end of the season and either re-use it or change it up. I think I might try a lighted garland next time...or maybe a holly garland...or maybe different color ribbon...the possibilities are ENDLESS! :-)

0 comments: