4.21.2009

Flowers are abloomin'

Last week Tim had been studying like crazy for the past few months, so after he finished his final written test last Thursday, we decided to bust outta Brem.erton!

To reward Tim for all of his hard work, I decided to get him a new pair of shoes. Well...two pairs of shoes. :-) I think I can confidently say that he has one of the nicest collections of sneakers this side of the puget sound! (Remember, we're west of Seattle!) We followed our pretty much all day excursion at Ald.er.wood mall by having dinner at La Hac.ienda (my favorite!) and an NCCB concert. I thought my parents did a GREAT job!

On Saturday we met Tim's family for a day of Tulips in the Sk.agit Valley. We had heard that they hadn't bloomed yet, but decided to brave it anyway. Well, I don't know where those people got that idea, but there were PLENTY of tulips. Obviously, not every flower was out, but there were more than enough to fill an afternoon!


This was at the first field that we visited.


At Rooz.enga.ard farm


It matched my shirt!


At Tulip Town

Tim's parent accompanied us back to Brem.erton after our day in the fields so they could leave bright and early the next morning for Ho.quiam. This led to some fun on Sunday. I do love having a Realtor in the family. Remember the dream home...



Well, we got to tour it! And no, we did not put down an offer! :-) While we still LOVE the outside, the view, the colors, and the general lay-out, there are enough things we didn't love to still call it our dream home. Although, it has provided us with a lot inspiration for the future when we do build our DREAM home! :-)
Here's the link to the builder's website for the house. The gallery has some pictures of the master bathroom, which is my favorite room in the house.

0 comments: