4.06.2009

When the weather gets nice...

...we go outside!!

We have quickly watched our temperature gauge go from 40 degrees to 70 degrees and have definitely taken advantage of the beautiful weather!

On Saturday I got off work at 5:00 and thankfully Tim decided to come home around the same time. He surprised me though by picking up our favorite picnic food and whisking me off to Ill.ahee state park for dinner. Since picnics are one of my favorite things when the weather gets nice and warm, I was very happy! :-)




This is just the beach section of the park, we had to drive a while through the park to get down to it.

Following our picnic we decided to explore Bremerton a bit. We've kind of been doing that a lot lately, just getting lost discovering our new surroundings. We have found some really cute houses and neighborhoods, but nothing compared to finding our DREAM HOUSE. As we were heading home, we decided to check out this little area off the main drag of West Bre.merton and we found a house that closely fits (atleast on the outside) what Tim and I both dream of building for ourselves one day.


Too bad this little beauty runs for close to $1,000,000! But it does have 150' of waterfront and a STUNNING view of the olympic mountains, so I guess the price makes a little sense.

The next day, I finished working at 4:00 and had to almost force Tim to come home from studying because it was nearing 80 degrees! We've wanted to spice up our porch area for a while and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to do some "gardening." I surprised Tim and drove him to Low.e's, where we picked out some planter boxes and flowers to decorate our outside living space.


I couldn't really take pictures while we were doing the planting because my hands were covered in dirt, but this is the final product of our hard work!


Tim did a great job of sweeping off our porch after we finished!

I sincerely hope that our weather continues to involve more SUN!

1 comments:

McHop Adventures said...

Hey Sunshine - You both did a great job on the planter boxes. Go buy your dream house house!! What's a million bucks between friends? Then, Dad & I can come and live with you! Could be a lot sooner than you think. Love you, Mom XXXOOOXXX