11.15.2010

Auto Show: Part 1

Why is this titled "part 1?"  Because I have no idea what any of the cars are called and I know Tim will be a little annoyed if I title them all "pretty car #1," "pretty car #2," etc, etc.  :-)

So here's the one car I know I can identify for sure:


THE FLYING FORD ANGLIA FROM HARRY POTTER AND THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS! 

WOOT!

5 more days until I get to see the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1 in IMAX!!!!!! AND visit the H.P. Exhibition!!!!!!  I AM SO EXCITED!!!!! 

Is it too obvious??
Photobucket

1 comments:

Adam said...

This post made me bust up laughing, I was expecting 5-10 of your favorites. In all honesty I know that Tim really appreciates you going to the car shows with him. I am glad that you were able to find something there that meant something to you as well.