11.08.2010

The Big 2-6

Happy (belated) Birthday to Tim! 

Of course, we did celebrate the entire weekend, so this isn't really all that belated.  After Tim got done with work on Friday, I picked him up and brought him home for presents and dinner.  

Like my sweet wrapping skills??
The birthday boy with his haul...
He opened a present from Delaware...
And some from me...
 And eventually he found his way to the big hit of the evening...
 A new iPod Touch!
 After he had opened everything, I went to make dinner.  Tim requested homemade chicken and cheese enchiladas for the big day and I couldn't say no to him actually requesting my cooking!  But what was really funny was that every time I looked out of the kitchen, this is what I saw:
 He was completely immersed in his iPod.

Also, on his birthday, Tim wanted to go to the movies.  We finished dinner and drove to Gig Harbor to meet his friend Adam for the movie Due Date.  It was very funny!

After the movie, we headed back home and it was time for Tim to cut his cake!  He had requested a DQ Ice Cream cake...
 Evidently, they're pretty tough to cut...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun birthday!

Adam said...

Happy Birthday Tim, I am glad that you had such a special day and I was honored that you wanted me to be a part of it. The movie was a blast.