11.21.2010

Auto Show: Part 2

Due to Tim's never-ending work schedule, you'll have to do with my "pretty car..." explanation of the Seattle Auto Show.  Sorry!

Sitting outside the Events Center, was this Tesla Roadster.  In case you don't know, Tesla cars are completely electric.  The two on display at the show were both privately owned vehicles.
 Once we got into the show, we had a hard time deciding what direction to look in first.  Luckily, the Mercedes-Benz section was right in the center calling our names.  I have no idea what this beauty is, but when Tim saw it he very quickly exclaimed "Take a Picture!" I like the doors.
 Here I am sitting in a Lexus RX Hybrid SUV.  It was pretty nice, but I found a few other cars I'd rather own.  I thought it was funny that the dealers took all of the "removable accessories" out of the cars before displaying them, including the shifter knobs.
 Here are a few more cars Tim needed to have pictures of...
 A Corvette 
 And a Ferrari Italia (Don't hold me to that...)
 This isn't a car, but Tim wanted a picture of this Ferrari engine.  
 The grill of a Maserati
A Dodge Charger, in what Tim told me was an original color.
 Then we headed upstairs to see some more of the luxury cars, but I took a picture of the main Events Center floor.
 Now, I think I've been doing really well explaining these cars so far.  This one, though, I have no idea.  Tim was super excited about looking at this car (from behind a rope) and even wanted a close-up of the interior.  Enjoy!

 We really did have a great time looking at and sitting in all of the newest cars.  I have decided that I'm saving my pennies for a Volvo.  I think Tim is saving his for a Camaro.  Or maybe a Lamborghini.  Or maybe [insert any other car here].

Photobucket

0 comments: