11.25.2014

Seattle Aquarium

The Monday following our trip to Arizona, I met up with some friends at the Seattle Aquarium. 
You know you have good friends when they say "Hi, I'm going to steal your baby" and then they proceed to entertain him throughout the entire trip.
We visited the tide pools, but didn't partake in any touching. I have no doubt that Egan would have tried to chew on everything!
The jellyfish were quite mesmerizing.
But, unfortunately, Egan has a ways to go before he's the same height as a sixgill shark.
He loved the fish tanks and the fish loved him! This is one of many times they swam right up to the glass to say hello.
Egan was clearly happy with all the attention he received!
Proof I was there...
This seal was absolutely hilarious - he kept posing for pictures and came right up to the glass to play with Egan.
After the Aquarium, we headed into downtown for lunch. I didn't realize it at the time, but it was kind of ironic that we ended up getting sushi... :-)


0 comments: