George and Martha are my homeboys.
"We'll observe from a distance..."
I don't think he totally appreciated the fact that we were in a 16-sided barn, designed by G.Dub himself.
Cleaning the wheat.
"Uncle Tim, what's that?" "A Hammer" "Uncle Tim, what's that?" "An axe" "Uncle Tim, what's that?" "A hoe" and on, and on, and on...
An actual naturalization ceremony for 100 immigrants/new citizens!
McMags with G.Dub....stylin' the tri-corner.
"Aunt Arianna...go thhhiiiisssss way!"
We are soldiers.
Actual (fake) soldiers. A group of revolutionary war re-enactors.
So hot...I will use any shade I can find or create myself.
Smoke Fireworks are A-Mazing. Make it a priority to see them one day!
Sisters at Mt. Vernon
Cake is a necessity at birthday celebrations...even if you have to steal someone else's. Turds.
Moving on to the National Mall....
Artistic Patriotism. I love this picture.
Hanging out in the shade prior to sunset...
Sisters in front of the Capitol Building
"Let's all smoosh into the photo!"
Going crazy during the wait!
FINALLY!



























1 comments:
Wow your pictures are wonderful. I especially like "Uncle Tim, what's that?" They are too cute.
Post a Comment