9.14.2010

Another Opening, Another Show

Time has been FLYING around here lately.  I can't believe we've already had another weekend come and go since my last post.  Tim and I spent the weekend running around like chickens with their heads' cut off...why??  Because every night this weekend was spent at BCT...it was OPENING WEEKEND!  Hopefully, I'll be able to post some pictures from some of our other weekend/weekly events, but thanks to a local photographer, I can share some photos from our 2nd dress rehearsal with everyone!

WARNING: Contains Spoilers!!

My official headshot for this show!

 In the event that you can't tell...I play a WAC (Women's Army Corp)

 We're taken hostage in NYC by 14th-century long bowmen!

 Marching, grudgingly, into Grand Fenwick National Forest

 Taking down our father, a fellow hostage.

Perhaps we've had a change of heart? 

A big thanks to the family & friends who came this weekend!  I look forward to seeing more of my people in the audience in the coming weeks!  Buy Tickets Here

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Sad we can't make it, but you look great in all the pictures! Have fun!

Adam said...

The Play was a lot of fun, you did a great job.