Contrary to popular belief, Tim and I do have "children."
Our cars.
A few weeks ago, Tim and I purchased a new, used car...a beautiful 2007 Honda Civic Si!
We really lucked out...it had only been on the lot for a day and half, it's exactly what Tim wanted, it only had 13,000 miles, and it matches the Rogue! As an added bonus, it's the same color as Tim's Impala.
It must have been Fate.
*Since I mentioned the Impala, I guess we are actually a family of 5, wait, 6. Tim also has a 1940's Jeep Willy...what have I gotten myself into?!
**You can also see why when we do look into buying a house, we're going to need a garage. Seriously.
1 comments:
Shawn also thinks of his vehicles as "family." He certainly gives his Nissan a lot of attention so it isn't too lonely. :-)
Post a Comment