9.30.2010

Frisbee Golfing

Being open to new challenges, Tim and I went Frisbee Golfing with some friends today.  I assume that many of you may not know what Frisbee Golf is, so I've put together a little visual guide to help explain it.

Step 1: Take one of these...
Step 2: Find one of these...
Step 3: Throw your frisbee with all you've got towards said goal...



Step 4: Realize that sometimes things may not go where you expected...
Step 5: Find "misguided" frisbees...

Step 7: Remind yourself that one foot has to stay on the spot where your frisbee landed, leading to awkward and uncomfortable throwing positions...
Step 8: Celebrate when you get to the end of the hole!  
Step 9: 17 more to go...
  
Don't worry, these pictures aren't all from one hole...that would have taken forever, this only took an hour or so.
Photobucket

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I think I have only played Frisbee golf once, and if I remember correctly, it DID take me forever. Glad you guys had fun!